Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.409 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨28,712 (11,920₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)