Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.639 INR / QAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 185% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,617 (5,647 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)