Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.980 INR / QAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 192% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,187 (6,018 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)