Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02905 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,811 (1,232,901 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)