Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02873 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,494 (1,270,288 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)