Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03178 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,538 (1,432,929 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)