Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,423 (32,870₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)