Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,859 (2,101TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (30 minutes ago)