Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.345 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,226 (2,193TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)