Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,341 (R$ 4,273) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)