Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,540 (R$ 4,025) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)