Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.612 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨15,000 (E£ 4,152) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)