Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.617 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,913 (E£ 9,100) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)