Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.622 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,204 (17,621 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)