Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.535 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,430 (19,897 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)