Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.102 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,985 ($1,380) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)