Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨596,533 ($8,721) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)