Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨594,627 ($9,092) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)