Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.470 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 120% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,710 ($1,298) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)