Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨391,264 ($5,835) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)