Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.879 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 122% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,966 ($1,393) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (41 minutes ago)