Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨390,765 ($5,742) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (31 minutes ago)