Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,829 in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (40 minutes ago)