Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,710 in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)