Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,781 in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)