Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,128 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,238 (Taka 54,500) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)