Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,597 (Taka 52,229) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)