Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,012 (₨73,257) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)