Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (₨6,103) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)