Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,442 (Rp 21,947,494) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (40 minutes ago)