Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,713 (4,037TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)