Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23854 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,976 (335,270 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)