Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,830 (元4,356) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)