Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,670 (元378) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (34 minutes ago)