Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,522 (Php36,147) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)