Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,290 (2,050,516 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)