Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨592,748 (20,500,116 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)