Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02871 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,205 (1,713,620 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)