Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.174 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,752 (﷼ 4,061) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)