Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.326 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,560 (﷼ 27,679) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)