Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.843 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 101% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,542 (﷼ 4,514) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (40 minutes ago)