Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12863 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨26,824 (208,538 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)