Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12445 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨20,476 (164,531 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (32 minutes ago)