Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31260 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,142 (339,548 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)