Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,795 (4,878元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)