Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,884 (元9,503) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)