Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,331 (₩1,908,432) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)