Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,908 (₩2,076,991) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (40 minutes ago)