Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06190 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,415 (₩1,202,218) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Joinville costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)