Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06123 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,328 (₩1,213,890) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)