Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,726 (₩1,165,205) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)