Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05983 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,888 (₩1,234,893) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (28 minutes ago)