Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00290 INR / VND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,399 (15,293,907 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)