Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,727 (12,865,590 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)