Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,069 (2,462 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (42 minutes ago)