Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,411 (4,021 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)