Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.116 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,653 (S/. 2,170) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)