Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,238 (R$ 2,802) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)