Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11104 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,646 (CH$492,147) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)