Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10877 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,324 (CH$572,965) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)