Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (CH$36,194) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)