Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10546 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,929 (CH$539,839) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (37 minutes ago)