Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10318 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (CH$36,345) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)