Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10832 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,559 (CH$586,791) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)