Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,883 (Mex$ 11,785) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)