Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,239 (Mex$ 23,371) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)