Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,651 (Mex$ 9,673) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)