Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,773 (R$ 2,942) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)