Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,063 (R$ 2,728) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)