Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,323 (R$ 4,118) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)