Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,794 (COL$1,870,186) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)