Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02132 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,386 (COL$1,659,836) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)