Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02327 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,093 (COL$1,722,625) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)