Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,719 (507,773 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)