Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11061 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,937 (514,771 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)