Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,842 (973,081 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)