Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,806 (€822) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)