Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.802 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,929 (Bs 14,691) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)