Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.675 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,774 (Bs 14,797) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)