Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨470,692 (€6,664) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)