Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,063 (€834) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)