Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,759 (€6,656) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (43 minutes ago)