Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,561 (CH$490,023) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)