Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10827 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,013 (CH$480,385) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)