Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,364 (CH$553,369) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)