Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,425 (R$ 5,010) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (30 minutes ago)