Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,131 (66,159 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)