Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.604 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,900 (112,327 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)