Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,178 (67,387 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)