Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.815 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,058 (3,155 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)