Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.343 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,532 (2,914 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)