Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,064 (ARS $16,635) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)