Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.674 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,440 (ARS $12,641) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)