Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,948 (ARS $11,284) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)