Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 INR / GNF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 93% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,291 (10,154,678 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)