Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00732 INR / GNF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨582,927 (79,614,940 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)