Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,859 (€483) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)