Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.274 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,997 (ARS $19,184) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)