Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42340 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,811 (91,665 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)