Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,243 (€1,112) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)