Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.654 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,097 ($b4,982) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)