Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.917 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,251 ($b10,613) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)