Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.758 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,152 ($b7,189) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)