Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.416 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,767 ($b5,179) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)