Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨46,476 (Mex$ 12,109) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)