Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,275 (Mex$ 13,746) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)