Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.438 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,803 (Mex$ 14,487) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)